Going Green: Being Vegetarian

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

I always have weight issues with my body since I was a child.

Upon learning about the adverse effects of the pestiscides, fertilizers and other hazardous chemicals that is contained on cows, pork, chickens and even some vegetables, I decided to go vegetarian. I am still starting my vegetarian diet today and found pleasure in doing so, because even if you don't eat pork, the vegetables can still make you feel full.

And if you can't take skipping or completely removing pork and chicken from your diet, I suggest that you start by replacing these with tofu.

Tofu is an ideal substitute for meat-it contains essential nutrients like selenium, calcium, iron and protein.

So the next time you feel the crave for meat products, grab a tofu and be tofu-powered!

0 comments:

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Footer

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP